Mr Norms

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Back in the day for you pic collectors;

1441396_406236622857656_229243953827658379_n.jpg

1441396_406236622857656_229243953827658379_n.jpg

1969 Charger with windowsticker still in place. Pretty easy to date I guess. ;)

And a trashcan loosely standing at the curbside without being kicked around by a couple of punks within minutes. :)

Man those were the days

If only I could time travel that very corner would be a destination for certain

btw I've thought about this a lot

The punks had better things to do in '69.

Like stealing high Performance cars off the lot. ;)

1969 Charger with windowsticker still in place. Pretty easy to date I guess. ;)

I have seen this picture posted before. The window sticker is in the wrong place, isnt it? That could be a used car sticker.... Isnt that a Challenger nose no the other end of the building?

No no no, I'm spelling it so the average 'murican will understand to which country i refer.

I have seen this picture posted before. The window sticker is in the wrong place, isnt it? That could be a used car sticker.... Isnt that a Challenger nose no the other end of the building?

You could be right. Was the Location of the sticker standardized from all manufacturers ?
Once saw a 69 Camaro I guess that still had it on. Very low mileage Export car that was driven only a couple of times with the window down in Mexico. In that case it was the left window IIRC.

Wish I could have been there that day. I'd be driving a brand new 4spd pistol grip big block 70' Charger off the lot through a haze of tire smoke and loud racket into the sunset.

Also looks like a Challenger longitudinal stripe in the showroom.

If that was a new car window sticker, it would be in the driver's side rear window.

Back