Multiple Mopars for sale

Not for me, makes me sick seeing them sitting outside for many many years, now they are parts cars.

These vehicles have been advertised for awile now. The owner passed away and the family is trying to cash in on his dream. They probably grew up heaing about how valuable the cars were, and believe it now. Most are parts cars, some interesting ones..... but parts cars all the same.

If the cars were truly loved at some point they wouldn't be in this condition now.

If the cars were truly loved at some point they wouldn't be in this condition now.

Not true. I know one guy who lives about an hour away, who has perhaps fifty Mopars and a handful of Pontiacs, all 1955 - 1970. And he truly loves his cars! But, his sit outside in the elements, except for perhaps four that are inside and in great condition. He knows he'll die with all of them to end up being the problem of his kids, who are all in their 20s and 30s and do not care a lick about old cars. You can still "love" cars and not have to have a 20K sq. ft facility to house them in.

For that matter, I know another guy that DOES have a 20K sq ft building full of nice cars of all kinds, but he sees them as "investments". Never drives them. Does he "love" his cars? Nope. It's cash, in his eyes.

I guess it's a different kind of love because in my eyes if you truly love something you do what it takes to see that it doesn't rot into the ground.

If it was closer this would be my front yard flower pot.

00D0D_fUBGIKXNrFG_600x450.jpg

Back