My 2018 RAM Longhorn

The one and only thing I really need is the side blind side camera indicators. I really can't see clearly on the side of the Ram especially when a micro car is zooming by. That is the ONE feature I wish my 2018 Ram had....
Flip your mirrors into the moose antler (I meant towing) position :D and you will get rid of that blind spot because the convex mirror has a much better field of view in the horizontal position.

Sure there is, I just don't want my truck with ears bigger than those of Dumbo. Trucks look REAL stupid with those monster mirrors flipped up. .

No, thank God. I don't have time for those lights, I'm moving to fast. At 23 ft you gotta act fast .
We have them on the Cherokee, when you're not paying attention they're nice, Laura loves them. I adjust the mirrors correctly, and the light just confirms what I already know. I can see the option being popular with people who can't, or are afraid, or unwilling to turn their neck and see what's to the side of them. My second biggest driver complaint, after no turn signals.

What tonneau cover do you boys recommend? I really want the weather tech, but $879-holy moly!

What tonneau cover do you boys recommend? I really want the weather tech, but $879-holy moly!

LEER

20180207_153310.jpg
20180206_140001.jpg
20180206_140054.jpg

Thanks Dave. Ill check em out.

How much did that cap run ya, Bob?
Only reason I haven't considered a cap is the cost. Im only going to have this truck for 3 years and gawd knows if it will transfer to the next one.

$2800 with all the extra features.

My intent is to keep the Ram forever.

Thanks Bob. I wish I could keep it forever. I love this friggin truck.

Wellll laa de frickin da...look at Mr Ram Limited over here!! That thing has to have a turning radius of a limo!:poke:

She is a sweet truck though, Dave. Is that tonneau a trifold or roll up?

Yep, I'm retired so I don't need an 8 foot bed. I'm not hauling anything or have a need for a work truck.

Thanks Bob. I wish I could keep it forever. I love this friggin truck.

Wellll laa de frickin da...look at Mr Ram Limited over here!! That thing has to have a turning radius of a limo!:poke:

She is a sweet truck though, Dave. Is that tonneau a trifold or roll up?

Not just a limited, a Limited Tungsten, so watch it!
It's a roll up ....
It's my daily driver, no need for anything in the bed, I'm the boss. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
" Dave, why'd you get a 8 ft bed ? Because they don't sell a 10 ft bed ! "

Back