My 2018 RAM Longhorn

The heated and A/C seats even have the low and high level switch too.

I had to hit the switch to low this morning.
I have to say, I like the heated seats, but I only have them on low, I'm still used to freezing my *** off in my truck that heats up after about the time I'm where I need to be. Heated steering wheel? I turn it off in the Jeep, I'm not that cold!

Number 1 requested option from our customers up here. Gotta have heated seats or not interested lol
Laura passed on the first Jeep we looked at because the passenger seat wasn't heated. Glad she did.

I have to say, I like the heated seats, but I only have them on low, I'm still used to freezing my *** off in my truck that heats up after about the time I'm where I need to be. Heated steering wheel? I turn it off in the Jeep, I'm not that cold!

Laura passed on the first Jeep we looked at because the passenger seat wasn't heated. Glad she did.

I hit the remote start and let it warm up for 5-10 minutes and everything is great when I get in the Ram.

The top part of my steering wheel is wood and the other part is leather. I don't mind the heated steering wheel feature.

20191206_093102.jpg

I hit the remote start and let it warm up for 5-10 minutes and everything is great when I get in the Ram.

The top part of my steering wheel is wood and the other part is leather. I don't mind the heated steering wheel feature.

View attachment 338290
You're wearing shorts. What do you need a heated wheel for?:poke:

You're wearing shorts. What do you need a heated wheel for?:poke:

Picture was taken one week ago. It was 55 degrees. Also I have Unna boots on my legs for the wounds. I couldn't wear any pants with zippers, rivets, buttons, etc because the areas of skin that is healed on my legs are only 1 layer thick in most areas and can rip very easily. Plus pant material rubbing on my legs is very painful. I'm trying to get through this with no morphine or oxy.

20191203_164536.jpg

The older I get the more I like heated seats, I love it this time of year when I get in a customers car and the heated seat is cranked up. My next ride will have heated seats.

Who Needs a steering wheel anyways ?

He's doing it wrong... supposed to put the vise grips on the splines, he's dicking up the threads... more fun trying to fix the spines with a triangular file. It'll get much more exciting when he bumps the release lever...:rolleyes:

Sorry Bob was busy all day missed that. Yes that package is used by large fleets for maintenance control and you guessed it driver evaluation

A little research and I found out that it was available on 2018 and newer vehicles.

Back