My 2018 RAM Longhorn

Screenshot_20200223-224024_Chrome.jpg

Hey looks like I'm going to join the ranks of a pick up truck owner again. I'm getting a free (well almost free I traded 2 end tables for it) 2003 Dakota 4 doors, super short bed, 4 wheel disc brakes, you know everything I hate about modern pickups.
On the heels of that I'm still hopeful (and I talked to current owner yesterday) that a 77 4×4 ext cab frame and axles plus misc. Will be heading my way.

And WTF are you gonna do with that chassis. Drop an old Challenger body onto it?
No I'm going to either a Diesel/manual or a Hemi auto, depends on the rearends I end up with. I believe it has half tons under it now so I may just lift it and put the Hemi and auto I already have in it and probably fish for trades to a Diesel.

No I'm going to either a Diesel/manual or a Hemi auto, depends on the rearends I end up with. I believe it has half tons under it now so I may just lift it and put the Hemi and auto I already have in it and probably fish for trades to a Diesel.
Is the house finished yet?... :poke:

Hey looks like I'm going to join the ranks of a pick up truck owner again. I'm getting a free (well almost free I traded 2 end tables for it) 2003 Dakota 4 doors, super short bed, 4 wheel disc brakes, you know everything I hate about modern pickups.
On the heels of that I'm still hopeful (and I talked to current owner yesterday) that a 77 4×4 ext cab frame and axles plus misc. Will be heading my way.
You'll look cool hauling new 22.5's home in that... one at a time :lol:

Back