My 67 & 68 Imperial post cars

Do me a favor.... can you please take a photo of that mat? It is intriguing ........

Will do in just a couple days. I am on the drilling rig for two more days then I will be home. I take some shots then.

He is a tough card to read

I'll respond to you and the forum in general here polara71. I definitely (IMHO anyway) have an open mind and perhaps contrary to what some of you guys may think in my very short time with you I would much rather be yucking it up and having a good time than not. I'm having a good time here and am glad I've finally come over the the large side to hang out with this group. It is smaller and much more interactive ... on the weekends anyway.

And the main subject matter of the forum is devoted to cars I admire and appreciate so it's a win - win for me. I've been wondering if you guys were getting sick of me yet, but again I assure you I'd rather get along than not.

BTW FCBO guys I'm happy to help when and where I can. There are many others here who have more wrench'in and C-body knowledge than me (unless you want to know about mounting stuff in the back seat ... and other places .. of a specific Blue 67 Sport Fury where I reign supreme in that knowledge base). What I can offer is some humor, I hope, and if you need some help using the site features or interweb stuff like grabbing and posting a picture or video then I'm your man within reason.

And the main subject matter of the forum is devoted to cars I admire and appreciate so it's a win - win for me. I've been wondering if you guys were getting sick of me yet, but again I assure you I'd rather get along than not.

We talk about everything here, EVERYTHING, get used to it. No subject has ever stayed on topic throughout the life of the thread. The biggest thing here is you have to have thick skin or you wont survive.

We talk about everything here, EVERYTHING, get used to it. No subject has ever stayed on topic throughout the life of the thread. The biggest thing here is you have to have thick skin or you wont survive.

I think you misread my intention.

Nope, I understand.

we usually have everyone sign a waiver but you come by recommendation.

Last edited:
Nope, I understand.

we usually have everyone sign a waiver but you come by recommendation.

Nope you misread it and like I said I was talking to everyone and not you specifically and I really don't need any life lessons from you. I'm good.

But since you didn't seem to get that:

I have no deficiency in skin thickness. It's plenty thick enough and I would have thought you specifically would be coming around to that realization by now.

It doesn't bother me what's discussed here so I don't need to get used to anything. It's actually refreshing and fun that the forum goes off topic actually. I acclimated to that on the first day so I'll survive just fine. It's actually one of the reasons I'm still here.

Again I was talking to the forum at large and not you specifically.

So to the rest of you folks. I'm happy and having a good time. I hope these little interludes between polarization and I are not off putting.

Bryan

Do me a favor.... can you please take a photo of that mat? It is intriguing ........

i grabbed the mats on my way past the place last night. I will get some photos posted today. Your inbox is full so I will post them up in this thread.

Back