My Christmas Miracle

turn-lens-sm-jpg.jpg

Damn those are beautiful!
Didn't know you knew George. He bought my '76 Town and Country. Just got an email from him yesterday. Small world

I am like a kid a Christmas, I received my shipping notice and tracking number. I am glad it was shipped after Christmas. Please pack it well, hopefully he was happy to get out of the house and back to work. :)

The lenses showed up a day early. Safe and sound. I still can't really believe it. Very happy, true NOS lenses. :)

IMG_20171229_160059911.jpg
IMG_20171229_160126832.jpg

I bet if you bust out the scale you’d find that that is quite literally worth it’s weight in gold!:)

Way to go Mike I know how hard it is to find these and have been lucky a time or two on feebay but not at what you paid!

Way to go. That is one purchase I would've insured.
There was part of me when I won it, I thought about going and picking it up in person. It came from Michigan. I'm glad I had nothing to worry about. Well packaged in an oversized box.

Actually the flat inner lens was in its original box, the outer was not. It makes no difference to me, because it's perfect. :)

There was part of me when I won it, I thought about going and picking it up in person. It came from Michigan. I'm glad I had nothing to worry about. Well packaged in an oversized box.
That guy has some stuff!

That guy has some stuff!
Yes, I felt better about having it shipped safely when I saw everything he has up for sale, no derby guy with a couple of parts. Otherwise you may have had a lunch visitor Matt. :)

You know you’re welcome anytime Mike.:welcome:

Back