My favorite Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few die hard first owners of 40 year old cars who only own this one car, drive it all year round and taking meticulous care, even know one guy who hasn't even got a garage for his 33 year old car and the condition is unbelievable; our dd itself is now 23 years old. But knowing Carsten's rather sloppy spirit in car care I think this is not the case here. At least it hasn't moved since it snowed as I don't see any tire tracks.

That one looks good Alley!
i would never admit to driving "that old girl" in the winter...nothing of that vintage deserves it.

you are right.
I was just fooling with you guys a little bit. :wave:

I don't drive any classic in snow or if there is salt on the road unless it is a real rustet out beater. Unfortunatly it got caught at its location as we worked on it, I made a test drive and parked it. I got ill and couldn't bring it back in the garage. During the days I was ill they startet throwing salt on the road as it was freezing overnight. Since that there was always snow or still salt on the road so I couldn't drive it away and it has to stay on the parking lot where there is no salt thrown out.

That's good to hear, the council was about to change the white tire smoke to black oil burning which would have endet your time on this forum.

The Ford of all Fords. This one is the Holy Grail for me.

2e4kcbn.jpg

Damn right again, plus the 57 with supercharged engine.

ford-supercharged-custom-tudor-sedan_2000x1331_Jan-15-2012_16_46_00_713507.jpg

ford-supercharged-custom-tudor-sedan_2000x1331_Jan-15-2012_16_46_00_713507.jpg

Last edited:
On the subject of favorite Fords..... I've had a few but this was my favorite.... It was my daily driver for a couple of years..... 292 Y block and three on the tree.

57 ford wagon (Large).jpg

Nothing wrong with posting Fords on the board.... this is FCBO following your logic we can only post about Mopar and GM C bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back