My Green Pickle from Idaho

IMG_4433.JPG
IMG_4432.JPG
Still working on my Fury the transmission wasn't good any more, I think that's the reason why the guys stopped driving the Fury back in 1982.
New overhauled 4 pin 727 is going in tomorrow.

Not too surprising. The overrunning clutch is the TQs weakest link IMO. Especially if you are used to fast off the line driving.

IMG_4437.JPG
Ouch! Sorry to see that. There's no way I can't feel bad about that.
No Andy is all good, the new transmission is going in tomorrow, the fury is absolutely rust free from underneath my mechanic is a Mopar Guy he knows what he is doing and his Dad also they have a shop here in Calgary ( CUTTERUP Performance) and
they love the Fury the car is just cool. And the engine has balls and runs just amazing.
I'm taking the fury down to the Missoula show and shine this summer.
at least with the Fury in shop I have some space for my other cars lol.

View attachment 122169
No Andy is all good, the new transmission is going in tomorrow, the fury is absolutely rust free from underneath my mechanic is a Mopar Guy he knows what he is doing and his Dad also they have a shop here in Calgary ( CUTTERUP Performance) and
they love the Fury the car is just cool. And the engine has balls and runs just amazing.
I'm taking the fury down to the Missoula show and shine this summer.
at least with the Fury in shop I have some space for my other cars lol.

Awesome! So glad to see that it went to a good home, and you're enjoying it. Inspires me to get the rest of my junk fixed as soon as possible.

IMG_4742.JPG
IMG_4741.JPG
My Fury passed the out of province today and is now registered woohoo.
I drove the Fury today and the car runs great and she goes fast.

View attachment 123475 View attachment 123474 My Fury passed the out of province today and is now registered woohoo.
I drove the Fury today and the car runs great and she goes fast.

I'm gonna be a month behind you my friend getting cars ready to drive...stupid 3 week vacation in paradise....lol
IMG_7406.JPG

I'm back in another week so I will be playing catch up..

I'm gonna be a month behind you my friend getting cars ready to drive...stupid 3 week vacation in paradise....lol
View attachment 123480

I'm back in another week so I will be playing catch up..
It looks totally horrible Graham lol, there is not even snow where are you at the moment?

Looking forward to getting out and seeing it live in person be home soon!

Back