My new '67 Imperial sedan.

You often get an actual thumb up however to my experience.

A few more pics

Tight fit in the garage.

Nov 13 pics from phone 071.jpg

Mike Stuff 4 sale 046.jpg

Mike Stuff 4 sale 047.jpg

Mike Stuff 4 sale 048.jpg

Mike Stuff 4 sale 050.jpg

Mike Stuff 4 sale 051.jpg

Mike Stuff 4 sale 052.jpg

Yep, that looks good, not the right color but not jegged. My air cleaner doesn't have the hose that runs to the breather on the valve cover, hmmm.

Could be some California only mandated item from these years; they had stricter environmental laws even back then I guess.

You probably hit the nail on the head Klaus, good thinking.

Uncanny similarities!

Yep, that looks good, not the right color but not jegged. My air cleaner doesn't have the hose that runs to the breather on the valve cover, hmmm.

Could be some California only mandated item from these years; they had stricter environmental laws even back then I guess.

In 67 it was part of the "Cleaner Air Package" the only other visual difference was a vacuum control valve (that I don't see on this one)

The green capped item in this picture...
2009-02-14_02.jpg

Alan

There was an option for 'cleaner air', available for California cars. Not mandatory (yet). Do you have any thoughts on the smaller back (Lebaron?) window this car sports? I've been told it's not at all common. I started a thread seeking responses.

Post a pic of the fender tag. Did you find the build sheet in the rear seat frame?

Back