My new '67 Imperial sedan.

Imperialcruiser

Reaction score
Howdy folks. Here's a few pics of my '67 Imperial sedan. I had a '62 and a '65 in the past, I already like the brakes on this one much better. The body is real straight with the clearcoat peeling off in places. Minor bodywork and a fresh clear and it will look pretty good. It runs okay, but I haven't tuned it up yet, probably needs a carb rebuild as well. My intent is to use it as a cruiser without doing much to it. I do need the radio panel if anyone has a spare (the last person opened it up for a newer system). Scott :sFl_america2:

67 Imperial 1st pics 002.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 003.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 004.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 005.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 006.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 007.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 008.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 009.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 010.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 011.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice Imp, love the '67s!

Lets see the interior and hear more details. This one looks vaguely familiar, I think we've seen it on here when it was for sale.

I'm in love. Nothing more stately than a simple black four door sedan in full chrome array. Don't modify the look one bit. Even the wheels. Don't listen to Ross.
The 4 door sedan in black is rare.

I'm in love. Nothing more stately than a simple black four door sedan in full chrome array. Don't modify the look one bit. Even the wheels. Don't listen to Ross.
The 4 door sedan in black is rare.

Concur .. we had a 68 New Yorker, black with turquoise cloth interior when i was a kid. Dad added Road Wheels to it though and later he found the lower stainless trim and added that to the bottom. I always thought that that car looked classy like a rich persons car. We were not rich.

Interior pics of my 67 Imperial

Still getting the hang of attaching pics. Here's some of the interior.

67 Imperial 1st pics 050.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 027.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 031.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 043.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 038.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 047.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 049.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 042.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 021.jpg

67 Imperial 1st pics 028.jpg

Nice, nice , nice. Looks like the seats were redone and the carpet replaced. Headliner looks great and original, sweet cruiser

Sentinel, auto dimming, auto pilot, tilt/tele, power vents, a/c. Very nicely appointed! Great car, bummer about the wheel being in such bad shape.

Sentinel, auto dimming, auto pilot, tilt/tele, power vents, a/c. Very nicely appointed! Great car, bummer about the wheel being in such bad shape.
The auto pilot consists of only the dash part, nothing under the hood. I have another steering wheel that's in better shape. I need to replace the turn signal switch so I will use the other wheel then.

Do you have a replacement turn signal switch yet? These are not reproduced but can be repaired. If you set out looking for one focus your search for a '68 as they made improvements on them from '67.

Do you have a replacement turn signal switch yet? These are not reproduced but can be repaired. If you set out looking for one focus your search for a '68 as they made improvements on them from '67.
Thanks for the tip. :sSig_thanks:The switch seems to be working but you have to hold it in either direction to function. I hope to be able to repair it. A guy on the Imperial forum bypassed a good bit of the load from the tail lights using separate relays, I may go that route.

Back