My Rim resto turned out WHEELIE Nice!

Do any of the steps involve buying cars to put the wheels on so that I am not a wheel lost cause...pun intended.
That actually makes some sense to me... Which makes me wonder about myself...

Hey 3 sets of road Wheels 2 sets of Doba/Mirada Turbines 1Set of Magnum 500's and 1 set of original steelies with hubcaps does not a hoard make....or does it? I need help....

The first step is admitting you have a problem.....

I'm tallhair.

And I have a problem

2015-10-24 16.37.05.jpg
2015-10-24 16.37.19.jpg
2015-10-24 16.37.28.jpg

ok let's play nice boys or you will all be sent to your rooms with no road wheels or rims to play with.:lol:

Hey 3 sets of road Wheels 2 sets of Doba/Mirada Turbines 1Set of Magnum 500's and 1 set of original steelies with hubcaps does not a hoard make....or does it? I need help....
You are aware that I now have 3 Formals shod in RWs and a spare set on the shelf... all acquired since the start of the year.
Of course you need help... we all seem to have a similar disease though... thanks to our support/enabler group here at FCBO, at least we are having fun when not driving...
The missus refers to you guys as my "pen pals" and happily sends me to my "office" (actually a mud room off the garage) with a cup of coffee any time she wants to regain use of the TV remote.

Well I don't know you guys well enough to know if you is funnin' each other.

On a lighter note, I sold the Magnums & tires this morning at my posted price.
Also have a buyer lined up for the All seasons that came on the rims posted here.
Every dollar counts for funding this hobby for me :)
Plus the storage room above the garage thanks me too for the reduced weight load and room I have gained back!:lol:

What's the "H" stand for?
The "H" wheels were the heavy duty wheels on station wagons, Hemi cars and A12 cars. A nice set of 15" x 6" H wheels with the correct date code for an A12 can be worth $$$$$.

Any of those 15" wheels happen to have an "H" stamped on them?

No such luck but I have one set of 15 x 7s that are stamped Kelsey Canada. The rest are nothing to special but there are some nice to decent sets of the 14" rallye and road wheels like I mentioned. I might still have some cop wheels. Rest are 14 x 5, 5.5, and maybe a 14 x 6 or two steel wheels.

SERIOUSLY???

We must have FCBO sit down and BS session someday... in fact I would enjoy it very much.

I'd like to get down there some day again. It's been many years since I met Mickey and the gang!

Back