My Summer Vacation, 2017... Junkyard Hunting, Family and Carlisle.

Thanks Jeff, i'm certainly not trying to relieve you of your treasures. Just thought I'd throw it out there that if some were up for grabs, I would be willing participant. No need to go through the headache unpacking everything just for me. I really do appreciate your efforts.
Don't worry, it's no bother... a set of nice looking/working mirrors has been high on my list for a while now... And I will need to re-sort the hoard when I get home.

Hi Jeff,

If you need to build a pallet for Fastenal, let me know, I've got plenty of scrap wood and scrap thin plywood, we could throw something together if necessary.
That is an offer too good to refuse... maybe our schedules will align. I'm not sure when I'll get in tonight or if I'll stay on the road... but I'll text you later for sure.
:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Sheezus Jeff, that's a lot of parts! You should have rented a spot at Carlisle and give Murray a run for his money!
Nice job!
How you gonna shop that back home?
Murray has nothing to worry about, I kinda wish I had found a good excuse to walk his property(if he was willing). I respect what he does and offers enough to only want to bring a camera. Unfortunately, I'm too cheap to be a customer and enjoy the hunt enough to try to find spares on my own... if I get down to a need... he is my first call.

Murray has nothing to worry about, I kinda wish I had found a good excuse to walk his property(if he was willing). I respect what he does and offers enough to only want to bring a camera. Unfortunately, I'm too cheap to be a customer and enjoy the hunt enough to try to find spares on my own... if I get down to a need... he is my first call.

Murray said he would will let you walk this grounds I asked last year and never made it back up in the fall. I have, however, bought many times from him in the past. (including the '73 disc spindles and the '67 dual diaphragm booster)

That is an offer too good to refuse... maybe our schedules will align. I'm not sure when I'll get in tonight or if I'll stay on the road... but I'll text you later for sure.
:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
Or just go behind Home Depot and grab one.
Just not the blue ones. They will arrest you for those.

Or just go behind Home Depot and grab one.
Just not the blue ones. They will arrest you for those.

Might shoot you over the blue ones.... Walmart is the same way lol.

Years back I grabbed a nice plastic one from the pile at work, and then found it embossed with "United States Postal Service". Not a good choice either.

Years back I grabbed a nice plastic one from the pile at work, and then found it embossed with "United States Postal Service". Not a good choice either.
An awful lot of people have white totes marked "USPS". Not post office employees either...

Those are OK. AMHIK
Besides, you're in Canada. I can't see USPS FEDERAL Inspectors chasing around for plastic pallets.

I don't plan to take this formal back lite home... anybody want it? The defroster is damaged, but the glass is good... free to interested members. I'll bring it to Carlisle.

Can give us a pic Jeff? Or at least for me. Lol
Sure...
p7090034-jpg.jpg
p7090035-jpg.jpg
p7090036-jpg.jpg

Back