Name that girl

This girl was born in New York City in 1979, getting her big break sitting on the front stoop.

She started out in an independent film in 1995. She's been in big name movies, and independent films, where she helps chase down a train, keeps order in Old Town, saves the universe, and puts her heel in Stuntman Mike's face. She was the manager of a Mooby's. She even has a part in the Star Wars universe.

She has done film, stage and voiceover work. She has hosted Saturday Night Live. She received a Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actress - Motion Picture.

She will become a grandmother this year, as her adopted daughter is having her first child.

View attachment 651972

View attachment 651971

Good luck Rock Dwellers! I hope I gave easy to chase clues. Answer midweek.
I found her by searching the clues, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue. I've never heard of her and have only seen one thing that she was in, and that was just on Sunday. Even at that I don't remember seeing her in it. So realistically I should stay under the rock.

I found her by searching the clues, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue. I've never heard of her and have only seen one thing that she was in, and that was just on Sunday. Even at that I don't remember seeing her in it. So realistically I should stay under the rock.
Just admit it, you really like it under there don't ya?

Back