Need 1972 Chrysler New Yorker rear bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying, what people call a Mopar police car and/or package doesn't bother me as much as Dave.
Dave can't understand why some things throw me over the edge.
I understand him 100% and I know what he is saying is right but I don't extend my rants beyond several back and forths.

WRONG ! I do understand what throws you and many of them I agree with.....and I have seen you go back and forth..... what I cant understand is you having a problem with ME going back and forth

This is NOT coming out right. I DON'T!! I just said I'll take a short snooze. I don't care which way it goes.

Ah brotherly love.. touching..lol!

I just turned a guy with time on his hands and All the 78 dealer literature onto the case. He has 10 of these cars and egines. He also calls the E58 HP-version an Interceptor. Too many dont know squat about my chosen era and assume I and the few who share my passion are All mistaken...

:poke:

:)

You beat around the bush to much...

Well...swinging on a pole never intersted me. Not sure how else I may get you to mention whatever you've found and also how.mch you don't know.

Was in Bath PA yesterday and saw low blue valve cover E58's. Unalike the tall black covered SC and KC ones. Dif PN too. There's still a lot of blanks I'm trying to be the one to fill in. Takes help from those with info they didn't realize was useful. Like the supposed.myth of large.valve heads. There are PNs for oversize valves. Nomenclature verification is only part of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back