Need help!! 66 newyorker lower ball joint

Old 66 Yorker

Reaction score
Heya folks, I'm in a jam with my 66 at a shop and the front end on the ground..

My issue is lower ball joints..every supplier I've looked at has them listed as a post type similar to the uppers just not thread in. The lowers on my car are a post on an arm. Definitely not the same. They kind of look like a moog k783 bit not quite.

Anybody know where I can source the correct lower ball joints? Looking for a pair.

Much appreciated in advance

My issue is lower ball joints..every supplier I've looked at has them listed as a post type similar to the uppers just not thread in. The lowers on my car are a post on an arm. Definitely not the same. They kind of look like a moog k783 bit not quite.

Anybody know where I can source the correct lower ball joints? Looking for a pair.

You can get them from @mobileparts or from me.

Old 66 New Yorker,
The 10179 / K781 and 10180 / K783 are “ B “ and “ E “ bodies —and are “ toys “ compared to the “ C “ body Lower Ball Joints….

I have the Lower Ball Joints —- U S A made and / or N.O.S.
U.S.A. made (different price) and Lower Control Arm Bushings….

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested…..

Yours, Craig…..

I replaced mine on my 66 fury from these guys, went in perfectly as a factory replacement.

Manufacturer of Steering and Suspension Parts - Rare Parts

HOT FURY,
They are a tad pricey.... it must be said....

Davea.,
Good point, Dave --- if this is a Front Disc Brake car --- those are a whooooole different animal.... Will explain.....

Yours, Craig....

P.M.ed you will all the pricing and shipping information...
Yours, Craig....

Back