New C- Body from Germany, Berlin

I need to have a scoop, because without one, I can not close the hood. and the stickers... I like it, but remember, its like you said. these are only stickers and it is no paintjob, so its easy to get rid oh them if I want to ;)
I am happy that most of you guys like it.

Michael

I need to have a scoop, because without one, I can not close the hood. and the stickers... I like it, but remember, its like you said. these are only stickers and it is no paintjob, so its easy to get rid oh them if I want to ;)
I am happy that most of you guys like it.

Michael

That Hemi Polara is really bad *** Michael. Looking forward to more racing footage this year

That's funny, and it fits my brother even more. Procrastination with my own projects is my big flaw. Speed isn't an issue when you have others that depend on you and I have a reputation of getting things done in good time (at work). I work at a body shop and they always have me finish out the block work. The other guys don't have the patience and feel for the finish work, and if an air hose won't attach to it, they won't use it.

I'm just 1/2 Swiss, my Mother was full German. Both of my parents Grandparents were the generation that came to the US in the late 1800s.

Here's the last project that I have been doing after work, deshrouding sparkplug holes and valves, polishing chambers, and porting the exhaust on a new set of aluminum Mopar LA heads... The chamber finish work on these is really hard on your fingers... 6 hours of hand sanding with 400 and polishing with compound per head after the die grinder work was already done.

View attachment 6077

Work of art has2b

That Polara is flat out amazing. I wouldn't change a single detail of how it looks. Glad to have you on the site...gotta say I've watched your youtube vids over an over.

Hi guys.
Here are some new things from the polara. Since April I have a leagaly license to use the polara leagaly on german roads. With historic license.
In the last month I changed a lot of things. But still not done yet. Still have some problems. The enginge is not at 100% of performance. Last weekend was racing time on the 1/8 mile. I did the third place. Only two racing camaros were a little faster. I got a higher speed at the finish line, but at the starting lane and at the beginning I was losing time. But I dont care, because I am 1500lb heavier than this camaro guys with up to 700 HP :)

Here some pics and videos :)
have fun! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncXALBk_hjk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMB8c1sS7vk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJsz0RH7zH8

That Polara is definitely bitchin! Nice! Problem with 1/8 mi strip is its over just when you are putting your foot all the way into it..gotta stop.

Love it

393miact.jpg

Here is an update from September to everbody who likes to watch it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwy3komejwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W29f56-F8A4

this winter I gonne rebuild the engine. Put it all apart and check everything and switch to a flat tapped camshaft from Ray Bartons, new heads, improved heads from Indy. In addition to that I will do a couple other things: new torque converter ( I think the old one didnt survive this summer) check the transmission, new and bigger fuel lines, msd ignition etc.

This the text from the ebay auction. I think they will go much better then my Edelbrock Alu Heads. I hope. :)

BRAND NEW HIGH FLOW ALUMINUM 426 HEMI HEADS. THESE ARE EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY CASTINGS AND HAVE TOP NOTCH MACHINE WORK. HIGH FLOW VALVE JOB AND VALVES. BIG INTAKE VALVE 2.40 !!!! WITH STOCK 1.94 EXHAUST, BUT STILL HAVE LIGHT WEIGHT 5/16 STOCK HEMI VALVE STEMS!!! FULLY ASSEMBLED FOR FLAT TAPPET CAMS UP TO .640 LIFT. VITON SEALS. THESE ARE INDY / CANFIELD DESIGN. WATER HEADS FOR STREET / STRIP. NICE THICK DECK AND PORTS. THESE ARE RATED AT 450 CFM INTAKE AT HIGH LIFT. THE 2.4 INTAKE VALVE AND INCREASED INTAKE AND EXHAUST PORT VOLUME WILL WAKE ANY HEMI AND WILL REALLY WAKE UP A STROKER!!!!COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STOCK HEMI INTAKES, EXHAUST, ROCKERS, STANDS, BLOCKS AND GASKETS. THESE LOOK SIMILAR TO STOCK EXTERNALLY!! SEE MY OTHER AUCTION FOR ROCKERS. THESE HEADS ARE BRAND NEW AND PERFECT. FLAT RATE SHIPPING $70 ANYWHERE IN THE USA - DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT HEMI ENGINES? I HAVE ANSWERS. THANKS

Intake Port Volume on these big valve heads= 266 cc's
Stock Mopar Hemi aluminum= only 185 cc's
The extra port volume is needed to get the flow numbers up at all engine speeds & valve lift. By comparison a small block Mopar has 170cc intake runners & a small block Ford has 200cc intake runners.

fmss.JPG

90l1.jpg

5gev.JPG

The Polara is sleeping now and will rebuild this winter.
I will put the engine all appart and do a lot of things that hopefully will make more power when it will be back together.
I will fine ballance the crankshaft and rods, new ATI Super Damper, Indy Hi Po Heads, Ray Barton Rocker System, soldid flat tapped cam, refurbish the trany, install new gas tank with new supplies (rear sump gas tank) with a 10 AN forward line and 8 AN return line, actually a complete new fuel system. And install again the Ray Barton Singel Plane Intake with the 1050cfm QFT.

But first, my brother and me have to get all the parts over here. So he will go next week to New York and travel arround and pick up all that stuff, put it in a container, ship it germany, send it from the habor to our place, and finally I hope I didnt forget anything and put all that together so we can drive/race in may again :)

Thanks
Michael

Back