New C Body project

65fury

Reaction score
I am new to this , I just purchased a 65 Plymouth Fury sport for a project. My husband and I are working on this together. I can't wait to see how it turns out

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Did your husband join us too? Pictures of the project are mandatory.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Did your husband join us too? Pictures of the project are mandatory.
Yes he did, He has been on the B body forum for a while and has a nice 72 Plymouth, but now is going to do this car with me. I am trying to get pictures downloaded but they to big. I will get them downloaded soon

Picture of the 65 image2.JPG

image2.JPG

Congrats and welcome to the board. You officially belong to a group of owners which appear to be small in numbers. Although they are,IMO, beautiful looking cars with their fast-tops, vertical headlights, chunky bodies, and triple tail lights out back replacement parts are very hard to come by. I am so pleased to see more 65 Fury's showing up on this board and others. For the last four years I've had the feeling that I was the only person who owned one of these beasts. Now if only the parts would become as common as the number of people showing up with this year and model of car.

Congrats and welcome to the board. You officially belong to a group of owners which appear to be small in numbers. Although they are,IMO, beautiful looking cars with their fast-tops, vertical headlights, chunky bodies, and triple tail lights out back replacement parts are very hard to come by. I am so pleased to see more 65 Fury's showing up on this board and others. For the last four years I've had the feeling that I was the only person who owned one of these beasts. Now if only the parts would become as common as the number of people showing up with this year and model of car.
Thanks, And this is actually my first Mopar and I have a feeling that the parts are going to very hard to find. If you have any tips please help. Thanks again :sSig_thanks:

Back