New guy/First Mopar/Wagon lover

I think I have found the hubcaps I like. They are from an early '60's Imperial. However, they look like they would need a deep-dish rim. Any thoughts?

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

Welcome to the board. And very nice wagon...looks very similar to a wagon one of the members here has....Oh wait that me!! :D Same color combo as my 68 T/C wagon. Though I have a few less options. ;)

yeah, ain't that sad. My uncle had one of these when I was a wee little one. Remember it well. Think it was a 440.

Welcome to the board. And very nice wagon...looks very similar to a wagon one of the members here has....Oh wait that me!! :D Same color combo as my 68 T/C wagon. Though I have a few less options. ;)

Thanks for the welcome! I'd like to see photos of your wagon.

My 67 has 15 inch wheels and a set of these hubcaps which I've been told were standard on the 68 disc brake cars....
yes. actually 66 was the first year for disc brakes and they advertised it on the wheel caps. i have the same ones. very nice caps. when you ordered the police optional disc brakes the car came standard with the 15 inch wheels and those caps.

Last edited:
Back