New member from cameron nc

Charlies

Reaction score
Hello new to this site. Lots of good information

image.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

The Formal has risen.... or should I say lowered??

Welcome aboard to the best C body forum!!:welcome:

It was lowered when i bought it. Ive since then raised it back to the stock height. It was a little too low. The frame was close to scrubbing the ground

I think it would have been but i had to trailer it home. The tires were dry rotten. The car had been sitting for 7 years. It did not run too good either. Left me on the side of the road at 1am. I have raised it back up, put new tires on it,cleaned the fuel tank, new sending unit and another carburetor on it. Ive owned it for about 2 months now. Ive only driven it a few times. Still got to get some bugs out of things. Im trying to figure out the hvac problems now. Can not get the blower to work. No power at the blower.

Members

Thanks. Are there any members on here that are in my area of the woods

I'm north east of Raleigh a few miles. I saw your car on C list. There was also a 74 Plymouth on there that looked good. You did good I like it! A friend of mine who is a rust farmer had two of those. Both were two doors. He got in a bind for some cash & had them hauled off to the crusher. Trust me I tried to talk sense into the knuckle dragger.

Yep it was on craigslist. Turns out it was bought new in winstonsalem nc. The first owner kept it until 2002 then the second owner kept until i got it about 2 months ago. It pretty much rust free except for some rust around the rear window. Plan to fix that

Back