New Member From Nova Scotia

77comet

Reaction score
Hi I'm a new member from Nova Scotia. I'm actually a Ford guy but my father has had a 68 Monaco 500 since new. It's in quite good shape for this area, but more of a survivor than a show car. Canadian car with a 318 and limited options. He has rarely driven it the last couple of years and I'm trying to get his interest back in things by connecting with the appropriate fourm for info and hopefully getting him out to few local shows this summer to tell the story of a one owner car. I'll see if I can attach a couple pictures of the car.
68 monaco left engine.jpg68 monaco right.jpg

68 monaco left engine.jpg

68 monaco right.jpg

Sweet Monaco! Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome! Both you and your Dad... That Monaco looks like it wants to be driven, so keep it on the road!

Welcome to the site. It's so cool your dad still owns that beautiful one-owner car.

Hi,
Thanks for the positive comments, I don't really have any good interior pictures, just a dashboard picture. Not many interior options. It's too snowy and icy around here to drag it out for some real pictures. I'm sure it's the same in Ontario. Fratzog, what colour is your 68?
I don't have many pictures, but a few from years ago, with my sister when the car was brand new and sometime in the 70's.68 monaco dash.jpgRiley background.jpgmonaco winter.jpg

68 monaco dash.jpg

Riley background.jpg

monaco winter.jpg

Back