New member in Massachusetts

Sometimes I wish I could of worked or owned a crusher business for the last 30 years. I probably would have the biggest Mopar collection of A,B,C & E's on the planet.

Sometimes I wish I could of worked or owned a crusher business for the last 30 years. I probably would have the biggest Mopar collection of A,B,C & E's on the planet.

Can you imagine how many rare cars have met their demise that way and the operator of the crusher had no idea what he was crushing !!!

Absolutely yes! It's still happening today. Scrap prices are very high today.

They knew what they were doing. Making money.
Ever see the owners of those yards.
Look like they just stepped out from under a rock but they go home to a McMansion in the 'burbs.

scan0023.jpg

Thats my old sport fury............... long gone

scan0023.jpg

Yep, very true. Favorite feature of mine. They come in and out of style, but never look as cool as the fuselage days.

Nice, I have seen someone on the Drydock do that hood also, gotta be good to make that work

Welcome from Paxton MASS. let me know if you need help with anything. I used to know a guy that had a 69 or 70 Fury for parts, been a long time but I'll check with him.

Nice, I have seen someone on the Drydock do that hood also, gotta be good to make that work

It sure is a lot of work but the payoff I feel is worth it. also I feel a subtle change / addition like that makes the car unique without going to overboard

Welcome from Paxton MASS. let me know if you need help with anything. I used to know a guy that had a 69 or 70 Fury for parts, been a long time but I'll check with him.

Thank you "Polarus" I appreciate that.. :eek:ccasion14:

Back