New member intro : '57 Desoto Firesweep

Bill
Awesome job!
You were a man on a mission and I am impressed with how quickly your project moved!
Car look fabulous. Saw you driving down the street the other day and it is even more impressive than the photos.
Outstanding Job!

I do not know of many people that can get things together so well that the project just moves along seemingly seamlessly and quickly, and with such outstanding results. Congratulations on a job excellently done. I love the chrome work on that car - awesome work that company did and the paint also looks superb. Wow!

Steve

Bill
Awesome job!
You were a man on a mission and I am impressed with how quickly your project moved!
Car look fabulous. Saw you driving down the street the other day and it is even more impressive than the photos.
Outstanding Job!

Thanks for the comments. We need to meet up one of these days. I try to get over to the Niftee 50's show either with the '57 Desoto or the '53 Ford on Saturday evenings. BTW, if you know of anyone that might like a mild custom '53 Ford steer them my way. Here is a link to the car. 1953 Ford YouTube link
http://youtu.be/bnT4unr-2XQ

I do not know of many people that can get things together so well that the project just moves along seemingly seamlessly and quickly, and with such outstanding results. Congratulations on a job excellently done. I love the chrome work on that car - awesome work that company did and the paint also looks superb. Wow!

Steve

Thanks Steve. Those guys at the chrome shop and the paint shop really did a great job in quick order. I happened to catch the paint shop when things were slow and they really got on it.

Been doing some final things on the car and have been driving it around a bit. Everything seems to be working well and the ride and handling is great.

60.jpg84.jpg66.jpg71.jpg72.jpg74.jpg75.jpg78.jpg82.jpg

84.jpg

60.jpg

66.jpg

71.jpg

72.jpg

74.jpg

75.jpg

78.jpg

82.jpg

Back