New pop ads on bottom of page

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT FURY

Reaction score
Are the pop up ads on bottom of page new? Since I’ve noticed them my device freezes while they are loading!! I’m having to reset page to continue.!!

These new bottom ads are annoying. And I have a tendency to hit them while scrolling down, on every single page. I can live with the top banner ads, now that there is no more political ones.

These new bottom ads are annoying. And I have a tendency to hit them while scrolling down, on every single page. I can live with the top banner ads, now that there is no more political ones.
Just got the stupid coin ad, this can go too.

My device still freezes while ads are trying to load.
Same at FBBO!
It’s difficult to make a post without freezing up screen.
Have to reload page 2 or 3 times to make one post while spam tries to load.
Am l the only one with this problem?

My device still freezes while ads are trying to load.
Same at FBBO!
It’s difficult to make a post without freezing up screen.
Have to reload page 2 or 3 times to make one post while spam tries to load.
Am l the only one with this problem?

You're the only one I have heard it from. what device what browser?

I just went in to clean out my message box and could not find the delete switch due to all the damn ads.

I just went in to clean out my message box and could not find the delete switch due to all the damn ads.

there is an X yyou can click on the top right of the ad panel; that will close it

Used to be true, now so many ads they are on top of each other so doesn't always work.

I just tried it 10 times in a row, closed every time for me. On the other hand, gold members dont get any ads so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back