New Pressboard Headliner

Hank

Reaction score
Finally found a manufacture for the pressboard headliners for my wagon. After a long afternoon with google I found a reference to a company called R.E.M in Annville, PA, they manufacture restoration parts for various cars. I emailed them to inquire about the pressboard headliners they have for other vehicles to see if I could buy a sheet. Mike Miller responded to my request and said if I sent him a template he would cut them to fit. They showed up today and look great. I will post an update as soon as I get a chance to get them installed and report on fit (and my template making skills). The holes for the visor mounts and dome light are nice clean cuts. Here are the finished sections and a sample of the material. Hope this helps others replace this elusive part.

headliner.jpgheadliner sample.jpg

headliner.jpg

headliner sample.jpg

Interesting. There was a guy reproducing headliners for Mopars made of pressboard like this but his prices were astronomical. Glad to see REM doing the reproductions. Is one side white and the other natural like the photo? Any way to give some idea of cost? Thanks for the post.

Back