For Sale New reproduction sill plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is from Murray Park so direct all your requests to his contact info.

After almost 3 years of trial and error I finally have these nice reproduction sill plate samples. I have test fit them, they fit and look great, they will be in production, and I should have them available to ship around April. I will have them to fit all 1965-1968 Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth C-body 2 doors and convertibles. They will also fit 1967-68 Imperial 2 dr and conv, but the nameplate will need transferred.

Also I will have them to fit 1969-73 All C -body and Imperial 2 door and convertible. And yes I know early 1969's had a different design, but it was not cost effective to make those too. These will fit and work fine.

I don't know how many I'll get on the first run, So if anyone would like to pre-order, They will be first on the list when they're ready. Price will be $175.00 per pair, either style, plus shipping.
You can contact me by email, [email protected], or phone 419-448-0293. Email is probably easiest.

Thanks, Murray

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

These look great, makes me wish I needed a set.

They look great....something else to save up for! Thanks Murray!!!!

Mine are looking pretty good, but it is exciting to see a repop for our boats.

Mine are looking pretty good, but it is exciting to see a repop for our boats.

Well if you decide to buy a new set for yours, I'll humbly accept your pretty good condition used ones at a highly discounted rate! LOL!!!
I know that this would be what a C-Body brother would do to help out in the overall cause of preserving our ships right?
:lol:

It would be helpful if you guys that are members on other boards could help spread the word for Murray.

It would be helpful if you guys that are members on other boards could help spread the word for Murray.

Yes! And Bob Baker at ABC Moparts too. I had lunch with him the other day and he said the "C" Body sales are pretty slow. When these guys make 'em we got to buy 'em.

Well if you decide to buy a new set for yours, I'll humbly accept your pretty good condition used ones at a highly discounted rate! LOL!!!
I know that this would be what a C-Body brother would do to help out in the overall cause of preserving our ships right?
:lol:

We might be able to work something out. I keep looking at the nice shine new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back