new rims

I dont see why these rims missfit the car. Its reel steel and chromed. Better than the hubcaps that came with the car, marked "chrysler" and not good looking.

Forgot the picture.
I dont see why these rims missfit the car. Its reel steel and chromed. Better than the hubcaps that came with the car, marked "chrysler" and not good looking.

DSC_0433.jpg

:icon_thumright: Your car is beautiful and I think it looks nice with those wheels on it.
I was considering that style of wheel for my car, after having seen them on a 2-door Fusie Monaco quite a few years ago. The car was a '72 or '73, gold paint with a black vinyl top. I really liked the look.
I decided instead on some 15"x7" chrome steel wheels that are a similar style. I have the wheels, just have to save up for some tires, but I hope to have them on my car this summer.

Last edited:
nope, don't like those rims. looks like they should be on a trailer..to me. go with some ol black mags....

Where is Mr Tallhair? He came in and out of here like a bad cold. I miss his antics

I never got an explanation of why he stopped posting here, I think he's still active over on the B-bodies site. I'll have to ask him when I'm there next.

I never got an explanation of why he stopped posting here, I think he's still active over on the B-bodies site. I'll have to ask him when I'm there next.

I look forward to hearing from you on his return, hope all is well, he added some spice

Back