New tires for my 64 Imperial

21xHEMI

Reaction score
Well the time has come. I bought radial tires for my car 15 years ago. So….. I guess it's time to put on a new set (Got a flat over the winter). I have recently rebuilt the front end and I am thinking about getting bias ply this time. I know the car handles much better with radials but I like the original look. Question: Do any of you have experience with bias tires and if so how were the sidewalls? what kind did you get? I have to look but I think they are 15"x 5 1/2".

lucas bias for my '59 Imperial two years ago replacing the 20 years old ones on the car. You car see my pictures in the archives. Yes, I would purchase bias ply again. If you will be attending a car show they attend you can get them tax and shipping free to save you more money.

lucas bias for my '59 Imperial two years ago replacing the 20 years old ones on the car. You car see my pictures in the archives. Yes, I would purchase bias ply again. If you will be attending a car show they attend you can get them tax and shipping free to save you more money.
Thanks I'll look them up.

Back