New Vinyl roof...

This would be the year to Go. Besides myself, Bob, Gary, Matt, Mark and Chris WILL be there. We keep provoking Stan but he doesnt reply so I figure he'll just show up and sit in someones chair until they figure it out.

Have you made reservations?

We keep provoking Stan but he doesnt reply so I figure he'll just show up and sit in someones chair until they figure it out.
Don't think for one moment that I'd not give anything to be able to make it and personally hand you my extra test light.

< Sent from my tablet >

Is it just to far Stan?

I am sure that by now rooms are all taken....

Dont assume anything, Call around and see whats out there. There is a lot of Motels in the area, if thats full you can run twenty miles out and find stuff. Fratzog stayed in a nice B & B one year.

Think I should put this on the list for next year. Haven't been to the US in a long time.

Distance is a factor. The truth is, my wife has mobility problems and I have to stay close by. Even an over-nighter is out of the question.
Good man! You are excused as long as you don't mind me being disappointed.

$132.01 for one person.....they must be on drugs....I don't want to buy the room, just sleep in it.

yeah, but I pay for four so that number comes down to $36 dollars a night per person.

Super 8 Carlisle.

Update on the vinyl roof...Roof was in surprisingly good shape, all of the surface rust was removed and the roof was sprayed with POR15, new roof is being installed tomorrow and trim will be polished before its re-installed...he is under budget so far.:yaayy:

Was the roof really clean metal or was there still some etching across the roof from surface rust? POR-15 does not like smooth clean metal as there is nothing for it to bite onto and grip.

Back