New Vinyl roof...

I've asked before and I can't find the thread... what vinyl pattern is on the formal NY'ers?

God that car is SO nice!

Red, look around at Carlisle at the other 68's. You wont find a nicer one. Its then you'll know just how fortunate you are

I expect to hear a lot of comments, some positive ,some negative....nothing more.

Last edited:
Ok, went up this morning and picked up the car...roof loks great!

The bright trim on your car looks most excellent ... know you said they were doing the trim while the top was off. Did all the trim get done because it all really pops.

The bright trim on your car looks most excellent ... know you said they were doing the trim while the top was off. Did all the trim get done because it all really pops.

He just buffed the window trim, everything else wasn't done.

Very well preserved survivor, remarkably well preserved met. paint as well. What is the actual mileage btw, don't remember you mentioned it already ?

Very well preserved survivor, remarkably well preserved met. paint as well. What is the actual mileage btw, don't remember you mentioned it already ?

Its 60,300....The paint has some issues which is to be expected but over all its in very nice shape.

That figures. This car has potential as a prize winner in a survivor class IMHO.

That figures. This car has potential as a prize winner in a survivor class IMHO.

When I think of a survivor I think of a car that has been left as is. This has had some touch ups along the way and the engine was detailed and brought up to date with hardened seats added.

Knowing what it is makes it perfect the way it is. Anyone complains, send them my way

Knowing what it is makes it perfect the way it is. Anyone complains, send them my way

Ya, I am 5'6" tall..down from a wopping 5'8"...I will send you my short work.....Thank GOD for power seats! I am waiting for several items to arrive, new trunk seal, new widshield washer T, the air cleaner decal and the retainer for the heater hose....just doin my part.

Last edited:
Back