New Vinyl roof...

Does she like the beach? Ocean? Bay? A romantic dinner with a sunset? She's killing yo.... I mean me.

Does she like the beach? Ocean? Bay? A romantic dinner with a sunset? She's killing yo.... I mean me.

We went on a cruise several years ago, sat on the beach in Mexico..me in swimming trunks, her in jeans and a hoodie.

Pardon my arrogance at Carlisle ......... I'm gonna have to ask questions........:hide:

Gee, not a shore anywhere in California just beaches like Santa Monica, Zuma, Huntington, Redondo, La Jolla, P.B., M.B., O.B., Marine Street, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Imperial and so on.

Wait running through that list we do have one shore... Laguna Shores. Opps wait again as I see Laguna Shores is the residential aspect as the beach is called Laguna Beach.

So head west, not east.

i bet Imperial Beach is nice...

Got a call this morning and the top is finsihed. Its raining now but I will probably pick it up tomorrow.....

I have a lot to say about it but won't on a public forum but what I will say is you better do what you have to do to make yourself happy.

Ok, went up this morning and picked up the car...roof loks great!

P1010057.jpg

P1010058.jpg

P1010059.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010056.jpg

P1010052.jpg

P1010055.jpg

P1010053.jpg

P1010054.jpg

Last edited:
Back