New week/end project

Looking great Zac love the level kit look - not too much just enough for the bigger boots!

Thanks! Yea think it worked out pretty good!

These new tires ride nice! Mich smoother then what was on it, even with a more aggressive tread.

Zac, I have enjoyed your saga since you joined.
Please keep writing.

Thanks my man! Glad you enjoy the journey. Always something happening! I enjoy seeing the stuff going on in here too with everyone.

The truck looks great Zac. Now it's about time to focus on the Cordoba.... or police car...... Ya think.....:rolleyes:

I can't break away from them for a moment Will? Damn... Haha

Honestly been tossing the idea around about selling the Doba... I bought it for actual DD use, to replace the truck. After finding the cab, and redoing the bed, the truck is back in service. I've neglected it quite a bit the last couple years with all the $$ going into the Monaco, and cordoba.

The cordoba has been needing quite a bit more attention lately. I don't mind giving it, but the Monaco is the main objective at the moment. Plus gotta keep the truck up. Shes my most dependable one lol.

Might hold onto the cordoba. Once the Monaco is done, maybe it will be next. Idk..

You've got be getting to where you can see the end of the Monaco's slumber... I understand the 1001 detail items you will still have, but at least enough for a test spin around the block...
Is the transmission all that's left for drivable status?

You've got be getting to where you can see the end of the Monaco's slumber... I understand the 1001 detail items you will still have, but at least enough for a test spin around the block...
Is the transmission all that's left for drivable status?

Believe me I know! lol. But I'm not as worried about it as I was before. The real hard work on it is over (metal work). Now is the easier stuff. Just takes $$.

Transmission
Driveshaft/ujoints
New sanden compressor/and associated hardwhare
Headers/exhaust (not needed right away)
Fitech EFI ( engine will get broken in with the carb off the cordoba. Once done, want to install the efi kit)

Plus a bunch of little stuff.. New sending units, and what not....

It'll get there. Just have to wait till each piece left is bought.

Truck still needs a couple things. But getting there.

Really, I could throw the car back together right now, with the original parts. Trans I have worked fine, just needed new seals.

But I've done all the hard work already. I want to finish it the way I want it with the new goodies, vs the old stuff.

Back