Newb from Kansas City

El Creepo

Reaction score
I just picked up a 66' Newport That Im planning on getting running and then selling it to someone That will give her a good home!

2011-12-04 19.14.49.jpg

2011-04-16_15-31-15_203.jpg

2011-12-23 17.46.17.jpg

Some details? Is there anything under the hood besides gloss black paint? Price?

I got it with motor pulled out, not sure why he pulled it out it was a running driving car. But it has a 383 big block that I'm planning on cleaning up and putting all new gaskets in it and dropping it back in. As far as price I'm really not sure what to ask for it. I was thinking about $2000. Its in great shape with no rust! I love this car and would like to keep it but I have too many projects and no time or money for this. I cant remember how many miles its got on it the car is at a friends but I believe its around 90k. I have some extra parts for it like chrome valve covers and a ssbc four wheel disk brake kit that I would throw in for some extra cash. It has a NewYorker grill installed but I still have the original grill. The seats have been redone and the interior is in GREAT shape!

Back