Nice '69 Newport vert.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
not mine. I don't know if it's been posted before.

1969 Chrysler Newport Convertible

Car is from Colorado brought here in 2014. I am the fifth owner. The car was repainted in 1983 and shows some dull spots and chips. It's a great cruiser and is very reliable. This Chrysler has driver and passenger 6 way power seats, power windows, power top, cruise control, power brakes, a/c, power steering, front disc brakes. Ignition system has been converted from points to electronic.
383 with dealer installed four barrel, 727torque flight trans, 3.23 posi. TTI dual exhaust.
What is New :
New convertible top with the correct material and color by Shelby Trim, new pump cylinders, lines, bushings and fluid. All done in 2014.
New legendary interior, ACC carpet, convertible top boot.
Five new Hankook Tires.
TTI 2.5 exhaust with flowmaster mufflers.
All new brakes, calipers, rotors, pads, shoes, flex hoses.
New front suspension, New 7 leaf rear springs.
Gear box, radiator, a/c compressor, 650 electric choke Holley carb, master cylinder.
What has been rebuilt:
727 transmission with Hemi stall converter and turbo action shift improver kit, super servo pistons, bolt in sprag, solid intermediate band, 4.2 lever, heavy duty strut, deep pan.
3.23 posi unit.
Short block was rebuilt some time ago, I installed new oil pump, double roller timing chain, water pump. 915 closed camber heads with 2.02 intake, 1.74 exhaust, harden seats, port and polished, 3 angle valve job. Wiend dual plan intake. ARP head bolts.
All parts that I removed got powder coated and the factory paint marks where redone.
The instrument panel was restored also the grill and bezels.

I prefer talking on the phone, I will not reply to texts.
My name is Dennis, 586-913-6698.
$15,200.00 or Best offer.

Please no calls after 9:00 p.m.

I am willing to trade for a 1968-70 B body, 1977 Road Runner, 1978 Dodge or Plymouth Super Coupe.

Thank you but I don't need help selling this car!!!!!!!!

IMG_3157.JPG
IMG_3158.JPG
IMG_3159.JPG
IMG_3160.JPG
IMG_3161.JPG
IMG_3162.JPG
IMG_3163.JPG

That is nice. Not a bad price, either, if the condition of the car is represented honestly. If I didn't already have mine I would be happy to have this baby living in my garage. I never noticed the key on the left side of the steering column on the '69s. That is odd. We had a '72 Fury when I was in high school and I don't recall it being on the left, always the right. Maybe I am just not remembering that correctly after 40+ years.

That is nice. Not a bad price, either, if the condition of the car is represented honestly. If I didn't already have mine I would be happy to have this baby living in my garage. I never noticed the key on the left side of the steering column on the '69s. That is odd. We had a '72 Fury when I was in high school and I don't recall it being on the left, always the right. Maybe I am just not remembering that correctly after 40+ years.
Key on the left is 69 only. After that they went on the column.

That is how you want them!

It appears to be a prefect driver!

Nice car!

Why would anyone trade a car like this for a B body....? B bodys ride like a cement truck compared to it.

Now that is one nice Newport! The kind they all should be, worthy of its Nameplate. Only the console is missing, otherwise it is perfect.

Back