Nicest color combo I have ever seen on an Imp

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Posting an ebay car only because I fell in love with the color combo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973...Cars_Trucks&hash=item41729e128c#ht_828wt_1164

Current bid: US $2,500.00 + NR

For sale is my 1973 Chrysler Imperial 4dr hardtop 440-4 bbl car. Car has 79,996 miles on original engine.

I have owned this car for 17 years. While I have owned it, I had the car repainted the original color, but a touch more metallic in it than the original. I cleaned up and detailed the engine compartment. It has new exhaust, rebuilt radiator and carburetor, new valve cover gaskets, repainted valve covers and air cleaner cover & lid. I had the rims sandblasted and repainted also. I have a window sticker for this car and owners manual. The interior is in very good condition with no rips or tears.

I have taken the car to several car shows and cruise nights. The car drives nice. As far as I know, all the power options worked when last parked: windows, front vent windows, antenna, seats, locks, trunk release, hideaway headlights and all lights.

The car is very roadworthy, except it has been setting in storage for the last few years so the last time I moved the car, I noticed the power brake booster is not working. The car has brakes but you have to step hard on the brakes.
In summary, this is a near-perfect car with nearly no rust. With just a few minor fixes that need to be made it can be a great inexpensive luxury cruiser. Items that need attention are the brake booster, a couple dark spots on the vinyl headrest need dyed, the small dent on the driver’s rear bumper, and the air conditioner needs to be charged to function. A nice set of original hubcaps are in the trunk and go with this Imperial.

I am selling this car because I have purchased another c-body mopar and need space for this new adventure. I have clear title in hand.

Note: Pictures were taken last summer 2012.

16hlqx1.jpg

I remember the black rims without wheelcovers, think it was in a CL ad or something before. I share Will's point of view on the looks.

On a fuselage Imp, right?

image.jpg

image.jpg

POWER VENT WINDOWS.........

That's a nice Imp. Looks like he may had a dog gnawing on the head rest.

Good question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back