View attachment 466741
I cleaned the connectors on the fuse box (took a dremel to the rust as gently as I could).
You can see the first three I did. I finished them all and all of a sudden I had interior lights!
Obviously the corrosion was so bad it prevented electricity to flow.
I also lost the brake and parking lights again ...
Switching fuses I found one of the fuses to be bad (yet visually it looks just fine but it only works intermittently) in addition to poor connectivity on the brake light connectors. I squeezed them a bit closer together and that helped.
Brake and parking lights are working.
I’m going to have to keep an eye on them.
I’m going to have to get De-Oxit so they don’t just corrode again. (It poured here for a few days and after that the brake lights weren’t working).
Now they’re far cleaner and I put some silicone on them. I was going to use dielectric grease but the more I read the more I’ve found it apparently does NOT allow conducting of electricity. Yet, some sources claim it does...