For Sale NOT MINE = 1970 Dodge Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like everything about these cars except those dashboards.
I thought the same thing when I was 15. Of all the c bodies we had in 69 the Polara dash just bugged me. Loved the big 2 dr Polara’s looks though. Black vinyl over bright red. Still preferred the Fury, Newport or Imp dash.

For posterity should this one disappear

Seller Description: $4,000

1970 Dodge Monaco 2 door hardtop coupe. Clean title. 440 V8. Centerline wheels. Runs strong and drives, just been sitting for a couple of years and do not have the time to put into it. Needs a good home. Call or email for more info - 208 - five eight two - four nine eight eight.

Some pictures added per request. If I haven't gotten back to you, please try again - I have been out of town off and on for holidays.
monaco1.jpg
monaco3.jpg
monaco4.jpg
monaco6.jpg
monaco16.jpg
monaco15.jpg
monaco14.jpg
monaco13.jpg
monaco10.jpg

Curiosity ... orange boxes appear related. how does this happen? ramifications?

anyway, I dig it. too many questions as of yet to pull trigger on it. also hope it gets good home

monaco11A.jpg

sell that nasty ol 383 and upgrade to a 440.

Thank you....... You had a great N code ragtop, one of the best. You had a nice 440, you had a cool 318 , now that I think of it all bucket seat cars. IF I sold this nasty ol 383 to a certain someone whats to say hes not going to just sell it off because the top got dirty?

Rust in the A pillar or corner of the cowl

Water intrusion in the cowl wouldnt likely leave water stains or rust where these marks are, A high A pillar rot spot may have allowed it . Im thinking a unsealed window with some snow laying in there was the culprit .

Whos buying it to find out ?

Water intrusion in the cowl wouldnt likely leave water stains or rust where these marks are, A high A pillar rot spot may have allowed it . Im thinking a unsealed window with some snow laying in there was the culprit .

Whos buying it to find out ?
You are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back