For Sale Not mine-1988 Conquest TSI $3K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph James

Reaction score
Contact seller
Cool looking project.

1988 Chrysler Conquest. DOES NOT CURRENTLY RUN. Car will need a new tune with the FIP ECU. The Fuel Injection Pro ECU was upgraded with the latest firmware in 2017, and the previous owner never built a new tune for car. So it has been sitting for 3 years.

Car has many upgrades, and dyno'd at 415whp back in 2015.

FIP Standalone ECU

Hurricane MPI Intake w/ 4 injectors

Garrett T3/T4 Turbo

Full 2.5" Exhaust

Turbosmart External Wastegate

Upgraded intercooler w/ Tial BOV

Battery relocated to trunk

Custom red suede w/ black leather interior

AEM Wideband

Boost guage in stock location

MSD Ignition

etc

Well over $10k has been invested in this car. Just needs a new owner willing to put a little time back into it. I have multiple Conquests and don't have time for this car. I simply bought it from the previous owner due to the car sitting so long and being neglected. Time for someone to get this car back on the road.

$3,000. Located in Spartanburg, SC 29307

CLEAN SC TITLE in hand
https://facebook.com/marketplace/item/396425731326654/

957EAE23-35EC-4DDF-B22A-35C4B621CC25.png

Those are fun cars in stock trim.

So, he didn't know what he was doing and totally flucked the electronics up.
Good luck unflucking it up.

I am not a buyer.

But can all that "tuner" stuff be undone? say another way, possible this car is "dead" and no going back to stock (engine/electronics damage has occurred?

reason I ask is I have been told "remapping" to stock, or remapping to make whatever crap is on the car to achieve the mapmaker's goal, are easy in the hands of a professional -- absent something broken because of the botched job.

I do not know either way ... just curious

I am not a buyer.

But can all that "tuner" stuff be undone? say another way, possible this car is "dead" and no going back to stock (engine/electronics damage has occurred?

reason I ask is I have been told "remapping" to stock, or remapping to make whatever crap is on the car to achieve the mapmaker's goal, are easy in the hands of a professional -- absent something broken because of the botched job.

I do not know either way ... just curious
I’m curious, too. I don’t know anything about this tuning stuff. I do like the car, though.

You could probably remove the additions but surely there are shops who do such installations who could get it running as intended?

Maybe update the tuning software to the 2020 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back