NOT MINE : FOR SALE 1968 Chrysler 300 show car low rider $22,500.

WHAT is a "laced" paint job?

You lay a piece of lace over the car and spray paint over it.

hqdefault.jpg

IMGP0033.jpg

300C’s is by far and away, much nicer. It still has it’s dignity and its classy.
Thanks, Old Mike. Whenever I've done a car it's always been restored to "factory correct" as that's what I like in an ol'car. The appeal on my '68 is that it is OEM all the way....That being said, to each his own.

I think the points being made about the "resto 300"though are about style and what might appear to be silly or inappropriate for a particular car. I can tell you that if some offered me north of $10K for my original 300 as pictured I would think about parting company (sorry mom and dad!) and who knows, that day may come...In the meantime you can rest assured that mine will remain as is with the usual imperfections found on a 51 year old vehicle used as mom's DD for the first 8 years of its life.

Appreciating your comment and interest!:thankyou:

This car has been for sale forever. It was $15K last year before he ruined it with the lace lime green roof. I'm guessing this is the flipper selling it. The fellow who had it for sale last year was willing to goto $12K apparently. It was a consignment at one of the specialty Dealers in Calgary IIRC.

Back