For Sale Numbers Matching 1965 Chrysler Newport

Status
Not open for further replies.

resto

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys. I am giving all my fellow mopar lovers the first chance on this car for this price. I just got married 2 weeks ago and it drained my wallet pretty big, and I have found a toy I am wanting to buy also. Now I am giving someone a great deal on a great 4 dour. It is a numbers matching '65 Newport 2bbl 383/727. Motor is carb to pan. It is missing Radiator but has heater core. Engine has the fan too. The interior is in awesome shape except for the dash has some cracks. The PO installed a floor Hurst Shifter and it is originally a column shift. I am only asking $1000, but it will only be sold for this price for one week ending 9/26. After that, I will remove the ad and keep her. Some of you will remember this car. I showed pictures asking about the best way to clean the vinyl interior. White vinyl with black stitching with black exterior with white pinstripe. The trim is all there and what isnt on the car is in the trunk. The hardest part of this project is it needs a passenger floor pan, Which isn't hard. This is an easy car to get on the road fast without a total resto. Body is straight and 4 doors need love too. This is one sexy four door Mopar. How come Mopar is the only cars the can pull off the four door. Missing a few Chrysler letters and back bumper. The engine and trans would sell more than 1K around here. I think this deal is more than fair, and that's why I wanted you guys to get the first chance. Pictures of inside are the ones I have on this computer and is before I cleaned the interior. It looks amazing after the detail. Will have those pictures soon. newport grille.jpgnewport front drivers.jpgnewport drivers side.jpgnewport interior.jpgnewport interior 2.jpg Thanks- Jeremy

newport grille.jpg

newport front drivers.jpg

newport drivers side.jpg

newport interior.jpg

newport interior 2.jpg

No blue Christmas ornaments. I'd have to deduct some cash based on that. Won't comment on the dry sump dip stick location. GLWS..

Oh and congrats.

No blue Christmas ornaments. I'd have to deduct some cash based on that. Won't comment on the dry sump dip stick location. GLWS..Oh and congrats.
Thank you very much! Yeah, that's how it looked when I got it. But that's my new mod. Now you can check the oil without leaving the drivers seat. I got pissed when he didn't give me any blue Christmas balls too. Must of had no sense of style. Thanks for the luck buddy!

Still Available, price is negotiable. Will part out upon request, but would rather sell as whole. The motor inside is a 360 small block-originally a 383. Will sell shell only if desired. My code reader messed up with the "numbers matching". When it was delivered I ran the casting numbers and it has a complete 360 with original manifolds with true dual exhaust. It is backed with a 904 and has a true HURST auto shifter. I do have a 727 that needs some work if you would like that instead...or also.

Price to take it all is now $850. Body only without motor-$450. Entire car without Hurst Shifter is $800. I need it gone. I don't want it sitting waiting for me to finish two other projects. A restoration and a nearly completed restoration. I will part out. Send me a PM if you are interested in buying parts from it. Great shape. I can email more pictures. Interior has been taken out, cleaned, and looks great.

And as you all know there was never a 360 in a Newport until around 78 or something so this is obviously not numbers matching. It is orignally 383/727. This is what I get when I pay someone else to handle my online accounts and classifieds. My name is Jeremy, and I will be on here from now on. You can say that they are no longer with my business. If you want something done right....you have to do it yourself. Thanks guys and I am really sorry about the confusion. This is actually the first time I have personally typed out my own messages. I noticed I wasn't receiving any messages on here and on CL and it turns out that they did not even post anything hardly. Lessons Learned. I apologize and will be taking care of my own online classifieds from now on. It is just hard (as you all know) to do everything yourself. I am a one man band trying to keep this cars in circulation, so I do not have a whole lot of time to get online. Anyways, this is a solid tank of a car. I am asking a very fair price in my opinion. I could make more parting out... but it isn't a parts car. The only bad cancer is the front passenger floor pan. All other floors are great. Interior is great. I cant stand crushing these cars, Even when they are too far gone. Thanks for your time. Let's make a deal!

IMG821.jpg

IMG839.jpg

When you want something dunrite, you do it yourself.
Since you are actually writing this,
Welcome...

Thanks guys. I will be doing all the writing and posting myself. After going and reading the threads he started and the stupid questions he asked... it embarrassed me. If anyone is close to my area in North Ga and are interested in the car, I will give a good deal. I need the money to go towards my a body restoration. It is in the body work phase. If you aren't close, and are interested in some parts, pm me and I can ship out. Thanks.

Ok.... I have a question I went back and read through some of your other post when you said all post before yesterday were a guy you work with who was representing you. In your initial post you introduce yourself as Jeremy... Now you tell us that's not you posting, and was another guy who didn't know what he was doing?? Which one are we supposed to believe? ?... I don't know....

Ok.... I have a question I went back and read through some of your other post when you said all post before yesterday were a guy you work with who was representing you. In your initial post you introduce yourself as Jeremy... Now you tell us that's not you posting, and was another guy who didn't know what he was doing.... I don't know....
Yes, I paid someone to handle all my online classifieds and forums. I cant play on the computer all day and still work on my cars. I told him it was fine to just say he was me. Big Mistake. He would ask me terminology sometimes since he doesn't know a lot about cars, but he is a computer engineer so I thought he would be better than me at the computer. Hope that helps... and believe what you want of course. Thanks

If it is Jeremy or Jonathon from the AutoNet group then you can kiss your $300 good bye!
The online system took me promising me the world and it has never gotten a response.
I had mine posted for $13,000 and they suckered me into bumping it up to $16000
My spidy senses were kicking in telling me it was a fraud but I got greedy and paid the price! literally...

They claim to sell it or you get your money back.
I have had mine posted for 18 months.

Crickets in the forest once they get your payment....

If it is Jeremy or Jonathon from the AutoNet group then you can kiss your $300 good bye!
The online system took me promising me the world and it has never gotten a response.
I had mine posted for $13,000 and they suckered me into bumping it up to $16000
My spidy senses were kicking in telling me it was a fraud but I got greedy and paid the price! literally...

They claim to sell it or you get your money back.
I have had mine posted for 18 months.

Crickets in the forest once they get your payment....
Wow...I'm tired of the scamming. You can hardly even use craigslist anymore. It's a sad world.

I have left the ad online to force them to deal with the issue but nothing to date..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back