Off to the body/paint shop

Well here's my "profesional" opinion, It looks great! Sounds like he's doing all the right things. I can't wait to see the finished pics.
Thanks than means a lot to me hearing that from you, because I've seen your professional work and it is beautiful.

Here are a couple of pictures I took of the body repairs yesterday. This was the first time I had seen them in person. You could never tell they where there, and neither one was an easy repair. Door repair.sm.jpgQuarter repair.sm.jpg

Door repair.sm.jpg

Quarter repair.sm.jpg

My anxiety is getting the better of me and I dont even own the car............

My anxiety is getting the better of me and I dont even own the car............
I think we all like to see these c-bodies restored whether it is ours or not, but thanks Dave for your "anxiety" support. There are definitely nights I don't sleep well thinking about the 300, but usually it isn't even a problem but my excitement in the process of restoring the car.

I think we all like to see these c-bodies restored whether it is ours or not, but thanks Dave for your "anxiety" support. There are definitely nights I don't sleep well thinking about the 300, but usually it isn't even a problem but my excitement in the process of restoring the car.

I excited for you to Zymurgy .. love see these old rides coming together. I presume the car you are working on is the one in your sig or the inspiration

I excited for you to Zymurgy .. love see these old rides coming together. I presume the car you are working on is the one in your sig or the inspiration
Yes here are a couple of shots. The first is about September 1st 2012 the second is December 1st.Saved the 300.sm.jpgDec 1st first drive 4 cs.jpg

Dec 1st first drive 4 cs.jpg

Saved the 300.sm.jpg

Wow it looked great before you sent it off for paint .. you don't waste any time do you! :)
I took that shot from her best side and she was a good 20-30 footer at that point. The right side had some damage. When I was sanding her down I bet there where 50 door dings on the right. It just kind of snowballed over the winter, the more I got into, it the more motivated I got. This is a great site too, which helped in that progress. If I ran into a problem someone could always help out, this is my first Mopar so I have had lots of questions.

Thanks for the response I understand 20-30 footer analogy well. I'm still excited to see more progress and eventually completion photos. Full steam ahead :)

It just kind of snowballed over the winter, the more I got into, it the more motivated I got. This is a great site too, which helped in that progress. If I ran into a problem someone could always help out, this is my first Mopar so I have had lots of questions.
Thats how it happened last year while I was working on the 69 300. I couldn't wait to get back to it in the morning.
Your coming up on the most rewarding part of the project.... reassembling all the finished and new parts and trim..... I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Seems it won't be long and there will be two really nice Cbody ragtops added to the roster here.

Back