Ok. Took some pics of skirts, and talked to Dealership Body Man.

thood1954

Reaction score
Stopped at the Chrysler Dealership on the slim hope that they would have some hardware. No dice. Like I thought,holes will have to be made for the two pins. He also thought that two more pins would have to be added that go through the two slots on the other end of them. These would have to face downward. He felt that the pins do nothing more than keep the skirts from rattling, the locking function is done by the hook on the end of the rod. He wasn't sure if the rod hook goes into something also,or just hooks on the wheel well lip. He also recommended unscrewing the existing pins and matching the skirts to the car to ensure accurate fit and measurement for the holes. I'm not sure I would want pins facing downward since I might not want to run skirts all of the time. I'm adding pics for viewing and opinions.

HPIM4881.jpg

HPIM4882.jpg

HPIM4883.jpg

HPIM4884.jpg

HPIM4885.jpg

HPIM4886.jpg

HPIM4887.jpg

HPIM4888.jpg

those are nice skirts..... You gotta look under a car with skirts to see whats doin under there

Those do look like some nice skirts and they're already red! Nice score. Anyway, here's what the skirt set up looks like on my Imperial. I'm not sure if it would be the same on your Fury but maybe someone will chime in who knows for sure.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey Thood, those two locating pins on the forward area will simply go into holes drilled into the wheel lip arch and the lever will lock them into place, there will be a small pin on the rear of the skirt as well, thats about it, there is no separate kit to make them fit. i have had skirts before and they are a single piece for each side, no extras.

Hey Thood, those two locating pins on the forward area will simply go into holes drilled into the wheel lip arch and the lever will lock them into place, there will be a small pin on the rear of the skirt as well, thats about it, there is no separate kit to make them fit. i have had skirts before and they are a single piece for each side, no extras.
I'll have to look for the small pin on the rear edge (didn't notice them) This is why I love this site so much. Should I take the existing pins off to ensure accuracy? Since they are fiberglass,the bodyman thought they would just unscrew without using penetrant.

Those do look like some nice skirts and they're already red! Nice score. Anyway, here's what the skirt set up looks like on my Imperial. I'm not sure if it would be the same on your Fury but maybe someone will chime in who knows for sure.
Thanks Matt. For sure,your wheel openings are different than mine. Couldn't believe this score!

In the picture your car looks white, so it looks a lot like a picture of my car. Same tires, hubcaps, etc. Biggest difference I see is that your rear springs look a lot better than mine.

Heavens no, my springs are wasted! Replacements before Carlisle.

Yeah, there's some reverse arch visible there, but they still look better than mine. I have more reverse arch, more rust, and the bands holding the springs together.... don't.

I'm not going to Carlisle, so it's rear springs before stereo for me. (Don't tell Commando I'll probably do stereo before main seal.... :) )

Back