Pabst Brewery and Mansion

FB_IMG_1550764000713.jpg

Thanks to both You and Love Shack Bob. A great trip thru' some very uncommon architecture. I grew up in a little town in Central Wisconsin that had an abandon house that size a block away from our home that still had Button Up women's shoes all 3 levels of that place and a cage for Birdz? or Monkeyz? in the side yard. In that town it probably iz still standing? Jer

Last edited:
Great architecture that I really love seeing. I can't believe the treasures that existed at the turn of the century. Creativity and pursuit of excellence in design were outstanding. We have lost a lot in the modern world.

Great architecture that I really love seeing. I can't believe the treasures that existed at the turn of the century. Creativity and pursuit of excellence in design were outstanding. We have lost a lot in the modern world.

Even though a lot of these treasures were torn down in Milwaukee there are still thousands of them still standing.

Turn of the century Pabst tied building that was a bar many years ago.

FB_IMG_1550796577706.jpg

Milwaukee City Hall was completed in 1895. At 353' it was the tallest building in the world from 1895 to 1899. It was the tallest building in Milwaukee until 1973 when the First Wisconsin Center was built. City Hall was completely renovated 2006-2008 at a cost of $60 Million.

FB_IMG_1550953133424.jpg

Back