Pabst Brewery and Mansion

FB_IMG_1564880273517.jpg

1947 ad in the Milwaukee Sentinel

View attachment 312170

Some 70 years later now, I keep wondering where we are headed? That old listing makes me wonder with robotics, rapid prototyping and so much other automation that is increasingly and rapidly multiplying - just what will human beings be doing in another 20 - 30 years that keeps them employed and getting a paycheck? Then I realize I would be 90-100 years old by then if I even make it thar far, so I won't even care! So I think about other things instead..................you know, important things such as how best to get the Autotemp II system working well on my 50 year old car so it will cool well with R134 refrigerant - you know the really important things in life!

Some 70 years later now, I keep wondering where we are headed? That old listing makes me wonder with robotics, rapid prototyping and so much other automation that is increasingly and rapidly multiplying - just what will human beings be doing in another 20 - 30 years that keeps them employed and getting a paycheck? Then I realize I would be 90-100 years old by then if I even make it thar far, so I won't even care! So I think about other things instead..................you know, important things such as how best to get the Autotemp II system working well on my 50 year old car so it will cool well with R134 refrigerant - you know the really important things in life!

I don't dwell much on things I can't control.

I'm pretty sure there will be 93 octane fuel available for the rest of my lifetime.....

Back