Part Number Lookup ?

crazyboutwagons

Reaction score
Was wondering is there a site somewhere to look up Mopar part numbers. I am trying to verify
the part numbers on some parts I bought a while ago to fix the power door locks on my wagon. The guy said they came from a 68 Plymouth .My car is missing some parts so don't have part numbers.i have a 67 parts books but the numbers don't match. Not sure if parts I have are correct for a Plymouth.

The part numbers could change with the model year, but still fit the desired application. I would suspect the power lock mechanisms and linkage would be common for several model years. Do what you have match the other side of the car than the one you want to put them on?

What are the ink stamp part numbers on what you purchased?

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

I always just google Mopar part number 267xxxx and about 90% of the time you find what you’re looking for. Don’t forget that often times the 7 digit number that’s on the part isn’t the part number, it’s a casting number.

The part I am trying to identify has no part number on it except for 3 numbers 337 cant find any listing in the 67 parts book for it. it has 2 15 amp breakers attached together by the bracket its attached to. here is a picture of it.

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

That’ll be in your factory service manual. I’m having a brain fart as to what that is at the moment...

If I am not mistaken those might show up in the wiring diagram in the FSM, I believe auxiliary circuit breaker/s. Around the dash area. My ‘68 Polara diagram shows one in the dash harness but nothing connected to it.

They’re behind the a-pillar kick panel.

I know from the FSM that its for the power door locks which I am trying to fix , I am trying to find a replacement. I replaced the other one on the passenger side but still no power to the door solenoids. I am following the diagnosis steps from the FSM.

Relay: 2580306

I was reluctant to post the number because it doesn't look much like your picture. Expensive part, I think I'd try generic circuit breakers and find some way to attach to the existing bracket. I think the bracket is the only proprietary part of it.

69 300 vert: the picture you posted is the one that is on the passenger side behind the kick panel. I have a NOS of that one already. I switched it and still no power to the door solenoids. Thanks for the help your list helps me.

Uncle! I give up, I can't find it. I think I'd find a way to attach two universal breakers to the bracket, attach the shunt and call it good.

looked @ Delcity.net they sell automotive circuit breakers . Not sure what I would need to make one to work like the factory setup.

70bigblockdoge: Thanks for the info: will keep that in mind once this virus stuff subsides may take a ride out to see them. I found a item online for a 66 full-size that might work looks same .I have to take the kick panel off again and look closer at the breaker can't remember what the breakers were marked my pictures don't show. the part I found is 2586763 if anyone knows if they are the same just a different part #.

Back