IMG_7414.jpeg

IMG_7419.jpeg

IMG_7410.jpeg

IMG_7411.jpeg

IMG_7429.jpeg

IMG_7421.jpeg

IMG_7417.jpeg

IMG_7426.jpeg

It has some pretty severe rocker rust on both sides. Also fenders are pretty rusty. Interior is trashed.

If it were a coupe I would likely save it.
That looks like a restorable car. I'm surprised that you couldn't sell it as a project.

IMG_7473.jpeg

IMG_7474.jpeg

IMG_7475.jpeg

The rockers are available and not that much money. The eyebrow pieces are also available. I still think that if the right people see it, you would get some takers. If it was a coupe it would go for a lot of money in that condition.

I have a tentative trade going on with big M auto wreckers in Williams Ca.
for 61 Plymouth parts.
He will find a good home for it or
the parts.
He specializes in 57/58 Plymouths

The rockers are available and not that much money. The eyebrow pieces are also available. I still think that if the right people see it, you would get some takers. If it was a coupe it would go for a lot of money in that condition.

57 Belvederes came with a 301 2 barrel with an upgrade available to a 4 barrel and duals. The Fury V-800 318 with 2-4 barrels and 290 HP was also available. I'm betting this one has a 301 2 barrel in it.

The motor that came with it
is a hot rod Poly 318
Not the original motor
Motor is not in car I’m keeping it.
Had a 2x4 intake and a 57 dual point distributor

IMG_7437.jpeg

That is the 290 HP 318 that came in 57 Furys and was optional in all the other models. I had that motor back in 1964 when I got my car. I added an Isky cam and Hedman headers and it ran great.

I have a tentative trade going on with big M auto wreckers in Williams Ca.
for 61 Plymouth parts.
He will find a good home for it or
the parts.
He specializes in 57/58 Plymouths
Hey mate, I saw your listing.
Do you still have the stainless side trims/moulds? My father died last year and left me his 57 Belvedere however it is missing the RH front fender trim and the LH(drivers door) looks like it has a RH trim on as the angle on the front looks to be wrong. Would you be willing to sell those 2 pieces? Happy to buy the whole side trim set if that's how you want to sell it.
Also, the forum says your inbox is full so I couldn't message you directly.
Cheers

Sorry I have sold all the side trim
Hey mate, I saw your listing.
Do you still have the stainless side trims/moulds? My father died last year and left me his 57 Belvedere however it is missing the RH front fender trim and the LH(drivers door) looks like it has a RH trim on as the angle on the front looks to be wrong. Would you be willing to sell those 2 pieces? Happy to buy the whole side trim set if that's how you want to sell it.
Also, the forum says your inbox is full so I couldn't message you directly.
Cheers

Back