For Sale Parting out 1976 New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopartoo

Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out 76 New Yorker. Sub frame is a rot box. Complete 400/727 let me know what parts you need an I will check on shipping. I have paypal thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'd be interested in the fender tag, broadcast sheet, window sticker or any other factory documents you find.

Hey Mopartoo.. I REALLY need that driver-side Beltline molding. Its the trim piece that goes from behind the drivers door and runs the quarter to the tail-light. Don't mean to sound desperate.. But! The pic shows the bent piece. I've since had the car repaired. you can PM me if you want.

Thanks, John

iPhone 10-5-2015 012.JPG

Parting out 76 New Yorker. Sub frame is a rot box. Complete 400/727 let me know what parts you need an I will check on shipping. I have paypal thanks
Does it have a 26" radiator with the lower radiator hose on the passenger side? if so I could use the shroud!

Looking for the polished trim that runs along the bottom of the windshield in excellent condition.

Lower control arm? LH or RH maked no difference, all I really need is a pivot shaft. Shipped to 77379

Looking for the polished trim that runs along the bottom of the windshield in excellent condition.

Good luck finding one in excellent condition...

Everyone that I seen had some sort of wiper arm rub damage.

Is the power antenna for a CB radio and does the antenna work? Also, condition of front floormats, specifically do they have most of the rubber nubbies on the back side? Thanks If anyone else has above let me know.

What would you take for that 400 + 727? Mostly just curious for now but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back