For Sale Parting Out 65 New Yorker Town Sedan

I could use a drivers side door if in good condition. I could also use drivers side headlight cover. Thanks,
Bob

Hi AZ, my buddy CBARGE tells me you have a nice bumper on that 65 Nyer. How much to ship that puppy to Tampa? Thanks, Rich

I could use a drivers side door if in good condition. I could also use drivers side headlight cover. Thanks,
Bob
Sorry, doors are no good. I do have an extra headlight cover in the trunk. I'll check to see which side it is but I don't want to break up the complete grille assembly I have. I will let you know in the morning.

Thanks AZ, Sorry, I'm looking for rear bumper for my 65 NYer.

The rear bumper is not as nice as the front. Chrome is dull with a couple of small dents. It's a good core.
PXL_20210914_012026903.jpg
PXL_20210914_012037043.jpg
PXL_20210914_012039715.jpg

Bob
It is a drivers side headlight covers I have. It's in good shape. $40 plus shipping. If you're interested let me know.
PXL_20210920_151614540.jpg
PXL_20210920_151623105.jpg

How much of the Auto Pilot setup is left? Id like to put one on my 66 Town and Country. Wiring harness, brackets, pivot, spedo cables??
Thanks,
Mark

While I was reverse engineering the Sentinel photocell (now that I have put the cap back on, any tree on the street makes the lights to come on due to lack of light, even if it's bright sun outside...), my right foot touched the lower outer aluminum panel trim of the driver's door, and I noticed it was loose. After removing it, no doubt about the root cause, 2 out of 5 clips are broken. Any chance that the '65 would have the same ones? If so, I'll take as many as possible from it (the ones in the blue, white and red circles, but the broken ones are in the blue circles). So, I checked the other trim pieces around the car, and I have serious doubts on the retainers on the right lower quarter trim: screws were put through the trim (highlighted in yellow) - I have a new trim piece, which was supposed to have the retainers, but it seems I can't find them right now - I'll continue searching, but some extra ones won't hurt.

I feared a lot of rust, but there is almost none. One can see where the previous respray stopped...

Clips.jpg

Clips-2.jpg

I do plan on trying to salvage any molding clips I can. I'm not sure how many will be usable but I'll let you know what I find.
While I was reverse engineering the Sentinel photocell (now that I have put the cap back on, any tree on the street makes the lights to come on due to lack of light, even if it's bright sun outside...), my right foot touched the lower outer aluminum panel trim of the driver's door, and I noticed it was loose. After removing it, no doubt about the root cause, 2 out of 5 clips are broken. Any chance that the '65 would have the same ones? If so, I'll take as many as possible from it (the ones in the blue, white and red circles, but the broken ones are in the blue circles). So, I checked the other trim pieces around the car, and I have serious doubts on the retainers on the right lower quarter trim: screws were put through the trim (highlighted in yellow) - I have a new trim piece, which was supposed to have the retainers, but it seems I can't find them right now - I'll continue searching, but some extra ones won't hurt.

I feared a lot of rust, but there is almost none. One can see where the previous respray stopped...

View attachment 487879

View attachment 487881

Back