parting out 69 imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please PM regarding the steering column: condition, price, etc. thank you.

Now that IS A COOL SITE! OMW!!!

I've tried a few times. I can't. I've decided at this point I don't care how I appear because I know that I'm a good person.

For example. Just this morning:

2yzir2w.jpg

Now that IS A COOL SITE! OMW!!!
Of all the fund raiser sites, this one has one of the best reputations.
It also has its share of scammers attempting to use it.
The site is highly monitored though.
Don't fall for the "young mother with cancer" fund raisers although they do get booted out early.

I really need the entire front clip and trunk lid. Maybe rear bumper if it's better than mine.

69 imp

yes pics please ! :) I may have mislead you guys I was going on what the other party said.but I think it maybe a 71 y'all can tell me the vin is ym23tic2370 it has 8 3/4 rear. power windows.tilt steering. Hideaway headlights.ect as soon as I figure how to attach pics I will do so.thanks

how is the rear of the car ? trunk floor and fenders ? in fact everything.. :D
I think it may be a 71

The "i" in your vin is likely a 1 which would denote a '71.

guys I have the car now but Havant figured out how to attach pics with smartphone but the car has 8 3/4 rear end telescoping tilt steering cruise control electric windows.nice straight front and rear bumpers.hideaway headlights 440 4 barrel 727 thermaquad nice exhaust manifolds that can go .disc breaks.all I want to keep is 440/727 every thing else can go.thanks I hope to post pics real soon may have to get my wife to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back