parting out 69 imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 5 and I bought my dads Challenger convertible after my Imperial which makes two since this site's inception. I will be buying no more cars in the foreseeable future....

I have only bought one, but own two. Neither came from ads posted here. I think the third party ads are more lucrative and so members have followed through. When someone joins the site to list a car for sale it's usually at some moronic price because they think they have a "fish" with all of the enthusiasm we have for the hobby. Price accordingly and they might make a sale. Try to take advantage and they become the fish. Is this a great site or what...!

You guys don't buy cars on here anyway...why worry if he's parting it out or not??

Just because no one from here has bought your fantastic bargain, doesn't mean cars haven't been bought because of this site. I seem to recall a really rare 2-door pursuit being saved because of this site.

Question.... How much are my cars worth then?? 3 grand for a running 2 door that's rust free with a parts car.... I would love to hear this.

Your the one with "being a dick" problem. Nothing wrong with my credibility man. If I didn't disclose the firewall issue then it would be sketchy. But I've been honest from the beginning. It wasn't ever picked up and bent by a front end loader... If you did pick it up, it wouldn't bend like a pretzel like your sweet ride.

Question.... How much are my cars worth then?? 3 grand for a running 2 door that's rust free with a parts car.... I would love to hear this.

Dunno, but I once walked away from a '73 Imperial 4-door that had been sitting since 1987 that was being offered to me for $1500. Complete and rust free, but I didn't feel it was worth it.

Too many doors man!!! Thanks for the input though. I would take mid 2's for the 2 door. I'm fair. The last thing I want to do is sell either to a demo guy. Several have called... I guess there is a Imperial demo that only has them in an event. No Buenos.

Your the one with "being a dick" problem. Nothing wrong with my credibility man. If I didn't disclose the firewall issue then it would be sketchy. But I've been honest from the beginning. It wasn't ever picked up and bent by a front end loader... If you did pick it up, it wouldn't bend like a pretzel like your sweet ride.

Relax man, knocking someone's car is akin to mocking ones woman.....

Only the 70 has been for sale...the 69 ain't goin' nowhere. That's the only way to get it out there, right? Gotta be in it to win it. I love how you guys are checking me out..... No press is bad press.

I'm just trying to move the 70 and 71 parts car.... I really don't want to part the 70 out. Its way to nice. It would be a shame. Also, as you guys know, these cars take up a lot of space, so with 3 on the property, its a lot. Someone better step up soon.......

" I’ve had all types of Mopars over the years but always have had a fascination with the mighty C body."

​So , why Chargerjohn?

Why the name ChargerJohn if you are a c body lover??........... I like charger's also......... But charger's are not c body's...........

" I’ve had all types of Mopars over the years but always have had a fascination with the mighty C body."

​So , why Chargerjohn?

Why what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back